- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
Our Hydro/Scout pack is a multi purpose binocular harness accessory. Use it to carry a hydration bladder, rain gear, meals, meat processing tools, ammo, and more for short hunting trips or scouting. The pack features #10 YKK zippers and 500 cord pulls for silence. Features include one main compartment with 400D pack cloth lining, 1” webbing loop for hooking a bladder on, and a bottom grommet to allow water to drain. The pack also features an external zipper pocket for additional storage of gear. Simply unhook the back harness from your Gen 2, 3, or 3.1 Binocular Harness and hook the Hydro/Scout pack onto the binocular pouch. Pair it with the Hydro/Scout External Pouch to mitigate the need for a daypack.
Dimensions: Roughly 18” Height X 10.5” Width X 4.5” Depth
Carrying Capacity: Roughly 850 Cu In / 13.92 Liters with the ability to hold a 3L hydration bladder.
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D Cordura
Made in USA 400D Pack Cloth
Made in USA 1” Auto Lock Buckles
Made in USA 3MM Spacer Mesh
Made in USA 1” Cordura Webbing
Made in USA #10 YKK Zipper
Made in USA 550 Cord Zipper Pulls
Made in USA Grommet
Made in USA 1” D Rings
Made in USA 1" Grosgrain Binding
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread