Kilo Suppressor Cover (2 Week Lead Time)
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
The Kilo Suppressor Cover is our newest edition to the T & K gear family. Constructed of laser cut B52 Squadron, 1000D Cordura, carbon fiber, and Kevlar nano cord. A fiberglass fire sleeve with a silicone rubber external coating can be added for an additional cost. Our suppressor cover has a rear cinch design to prevent the cover from slipping forward while shooting. 1" nylon webbing wraps through specific laser cut slots to tighten the cover around the fire sleeve (the barber pole). Several metal 1" triglides are used to cinch the webbing tight and prevent any webbing slippage. This is a great piece of gear to protect your can from the elements, while reducing the mirage as you send rounds down range.
Warranty Information: This product is designed for recreational long distance shooting, hunting, and other low rates of fire. It is not intended for semi/full auto mag dumps. Doing this will destroy the equipment and void the warranty.
Carbon fiber sleeve - 1800° F max temperature before melt/failure
Fiberglass fire sleeve add on - 500° F continuous / 2200°F up to 15 Minutes / 3000°F for short excursions
*The fiberglass fire sleeve add on is intended to provide additional heat protection if desired.
Warning: This product contains fiberglass (if you purchase the fiberglass fire sleeve). Avoid direct contact with skin to avoid irritation. Always wash your hands after handling. Metal components can and will retain heat. Use caution when handling this product after shooting. Allow your firearm to cool down before attempting to manipulate any components .
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D CORDURA
Made in USA B52 Squadron
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA Fiberglass Sleeve
Made in USA Carbon Fiber
Made in USA Kevlar Nano Cord
Made in USA 1 Metal Triglides
Made in USA Cord Lock
Made in USA Nomex Thread