Leg Gaiters (Estimated Ship: October 25 - November 3)
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
A video going over the function and instructions on how to wear this product can be found on here.
Be advised: For liability reasons, we can not and will not advise on this product in regards to being snake bite proof. This product HAS NOT been tested or certified to be snake bite proof.
If you are looking for gaiters that can take extreme abuse...you have come to the right place. Overbuilt is an understatement. We use a 1000D Cordura Nylon and a 400D Packcloth layering system, which stops water in its tracks (we have done tests...lots of tests). Rubber and Leather for the under boot strap will not last. We utilize a USA Made Steel underwire with a rubber coating, which helps mitigate any substantial rubbing to the bottom of your boot. The leg gaiters feature a #10 YKK zipper and hook and loop Velcro closure, which is located in the back of the leg gaiters. This is to prevent debris and moisture from entering the opening and closure of the gaiter as you walk. Additionally, you have the option to tighten the top portion of the gaiter via elastic, hook, and loop. This is to maximize comfort and prevent moisture and debris from entering at the top. A G hook in the front of the gaiter can be used to hook the front to your shoe lace.
Mid Calf (14” tall) and Knee High (17" tall) are available.
**MEASURE YOUR CALF WITH BOOTS AND PANTS ON FOR ACCURATE FITMENT**
Large- 14"- 18" Calf Size
XL- 19” - 22" Calf Size
Weight: 1.3 pounds
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D Cordura
Made in USA 400D Packcloth
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA #10 YKK Zipper
Made in USA Hook and Loop Velcro
Made in USA Nylon Elastic
Made in USA Metal 1" D Rings
Made in USA Stainless Steel Wire
Made in USA G Hooks
Made in USA Snap Hook
Made in USA 1” Grosgrain Binding
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread
*Remember to seam seal and treat your gaiters with DWR frequently to maintain the fabrics highly water resistant properties