Bear Spray Pouch
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
The Bear Spray Pouch is crafted to be indestructible and ultimately provide you with peace of mind by giving you quick and easy access when you need it the most. The pouch features a spacer mesh lining and is outfitted with 1” elastic webbing, along with a nylon pull tab to secure your bear spray can. The pouch is outfitted with MOLLE straps for mounting onto the PALS of your Gen 2 Binocular Harness. Additionally, you can mount this item onto a pant belt, backpack, or any other piece of gear with PALS. *Designed to fit most bear spray cans*
DIMENSIONS: 5.5" HEIGHT X 2.75" WIDTH
WEIGHT: 2 OUNCES
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D/500D CORDURA
Made in USA 3.0MM Military Spacer Mesh
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA 1” Grosgrain Binding
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread
Made in USA 1” Elastic Webbing
Made in USA Pull the Dot Fasteners
Made in USA HDPE Plastic