Wind Check Pouch
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
The Wind Check Pouch consists of a mesh pocket with elastic to hold most brands of wind check bottles. The no flap design makes for a silent operation, while the elastic ensures the bottle is secure. The pouch is designed to create smooth access to your bottle, without struggling to take it out or put it back in. The pouch is outfitted with MOLLE straps to mount onto the PALS of our binocular harness.
*Fits most standard wind check bottles*
DIMENSIONS: 4" HEIGHT X 3" WIDTH
WEIGHT: 1.8 OUNCES
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA Gear Mesh
Made in USA 3/4 Elastic Webbing
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread
Made in USA Pull the Dot Fasteners
Made in USA HDPE Plastic