Range Finder Pouch
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
Lead Time: Small Ranger Green, Medium Coyote, and Medium Multi Cam Estimated Ship: August 28
The Gen 2 Range Finder Pouch is crafted to be indestructible and ultimately provide you with peace of mind by protecting your optic investment. The pouch features a forward opening magnetic lid for easy one handed operation, spacer mesh for protection, and MOLLE straps for mounting onto the PALS of your Gen 2 Binocular Harness.
Pouch Size and Weight
Small - 3.4 Oz
Medium - 3.5 Oz
Large - 3.6 Oz
Made in USA 1000D/500D CORDURA
Made in USA 3.0MM Military Spacer Mesh
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA 1” Grosgrain Binding
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread
Made in USA Pull the Dot Fasteners and Grommets
Made in USA HDPE Plastic
Rare Earth Magnets are purchased from USA companies, but no rare earth magnets are currently manufactured domestically.