Quick Release Hangers
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
Quick release hangers are used to ensure your glass is safely secured to the binocular harness. Simply loop one end of webbing through the side bars on your binoculars; sliding the webbing back through the triglides in order to secure the webbing. Proceed to filter the other end of webbing through the D rings on the binocular harness; sliding the webbing back through the triglides in order to secure the webbing. The two male and female buckles can be used to attach and detach the binoculars from the binocular pack. This item comes with extra webbing that can be cut down and burned after preferred length is established.
Made in USA 3/8 Nylon Webbing
Made in USA 3/8 Triglides and Buckles