- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
Our ammo wallet is constructed with 1000D Cordura and 1/4" Polyethylene foam to maximize protection and comfort. The wallet can carry 14 (3.5" and below) cartridges via nylon elastic holders. The wallet stays secure via a 3/4" webbing and buckle fastening system.
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA 1" Nylon Elastic
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread
Made in USA 1/4" Polyethylene Foam
Made in USA 3/4" Nylon Webbing
Made in USA 3/4" Buckles