- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
The hand muff is another accessory to accommodate the Gen 3 Binocular Harness. The muff hooks onto the binocular harness via two 1” vertical straps and triglide slides. The two vertical straps go through the webbing straps that hold the horizontal buckles on the binocular pouch. The cuffs are made with water resistant ripstop and elastic to secure heat from leaving the muff and to prevent moisture and cold air from entering the muff. The hand muff also comes with a 1” nylon webbing belt that can be used to secure the muff onto your pants.
DIMENSIONS: 14" (WIDTH ) X 7" (HEIGHT)
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D Cordura
Made in USA Polartec Fleece
Made in USA Ripstop
Made in USA 3/4” Elastic Webbing
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA 1” Buckles and Triglide Slides
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread