Turkey Pot Call Pouch
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
The turkey pot call pouch is constructed with a #5 YKK main zipper and a #5 YKK external pocket for diaphragm calls. The inside is lined with spacer mesh in order to give maximum fit and protection for your pot call. Two nylon elastic loops are located on the back of the pouch to hold your striker securely. This can be mounted onto our Gen 1, 2, or 3 Binocular Harness to use as a turkey chest rig, or mounted onto a vest with PALS.
DIMENSIONS: 5.5" HEIGHT X 5.5" WIDTH X 1.5" DEPTH
WEIGHT: 2.5 OUNCES
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D CORDURA
Made in USA Spacer Mesh
Made in USA Nylon Elastic Webbing
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA #5 YKK Zipper with 550 Cord Pulls
Made in USA 1” Grosgrain Binding
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread
Made in USA Pull the Dot Fasteners
Made in USA HDPE Plastic