Rigid 1.5" EDC Belt
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
The Rigid 1.5" ADF Belt is made with two layers of 1.5" Scuba webbing, 1" Velcro, and #69 thread. This belt is designed for everyday wear/carry, while maximizing comfort and durability. It makes for a great concealed carry belt due to the rigidity and lack of sag from pistol weight.
Instructions: The 1.5" ADF buckle is not designed to go all the way through the belt loops. Connect the female and male end together and filter the belt webbing through your pant loops. Proceed to pull the webbing through the male slider bar and tighten for fitment.
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1.5" ADF Buckle
Made in USA 1.5" Scuba Webbing
Made in USA 1" Velcro
Made in USA #69 Thread