Hydro/Scout Pack External Pouch
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
The Hydro/Scout External Pouch is 378 cubic inches of extra storage for your Hydro/Scout Pack or any piece of equipment with PALS. The pouch consists of a large zippered pocket outfitted with #10 YKK zippers and a smaller external zippered pocket outfitted with #5 YKK zippers. The main compartment is lined with 400D Nylon Packcloth. 6 MOLLE straps with B52 Squadron laser cut PALS keep the pouch secure.
Dimensions: 4" DEPTH X 10.5" WIDTH X 9" HEIGHT
Weight: 10.5 Ounces
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D Cordura
Made in USA 400D Pack Cloth
Made in USA 1” Cordura Webbing
Made in USA #10 and #5 YKK Zippers
Made in USA 550 Cord Zipper Pulls
Made in USA 1" Grosgrain Binding
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread