Hip Quiver (1" Belt Included)
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
The T & K Hip Quiver is made with durable 1000D Cordura. The quiver features #5 YKK zipper pockets and B52 Squadron laser cut PALS on each side. The laser cut PALS gives the user the ability to directly mount a range finder pouch, horizontal admin pouch, and other accessory pouches for competition and recreational archery shoots. The quiver features a leg strap with an auto lock buckle to comfortably secure the quiver onto your hip, while also featuring a 3" webbing loop at the top for securing onto a pants belt. The quiver is ambidextrous, with the ability to angle it forward of backward of the shooter depending on personal preference.
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D CORDURA
Made in USA B52 Squadron
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA #5 YKK Zipper
Made in USA 550 Cord Zipper Pulls
Made in USA 1” Auto Lock Buckles
Made in USA 1” Grosgrain Binding
Made in USA 1” Metal D Rings
Made in USA HDPE
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread