- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
Any type of travel (both hunting and non hunting) requires a good bag for carrying hygiene and shaving products, or use this little guy for whatever purpose you need it for. This product has two external side zippered pockets (#5 zipper) with one main compartment zipper (#10 zipper). The bag consists of a 1000D Cordura exterior and a 400D Pack Cloth interior. Man, that's one tough, American Made toilet bag.
Dimensions: 6" W X 5" Height X 9" L
Carry Capacity: 270 Cu In
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D Cordura
Made in USA 400D Pack Cloth
Made in USA 1" Cordura Webbing
Made in USA #10 YKK Zipper
Made in USA 550 Cord Zipper Pulls
Made in USA #5 YKK Zipper
Made in USA 1" Grosgrain Binding
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread