5K Gear Bag
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
Currently, all 5K Gear Bags will come with black accents no matter the main Cordura color.
The 5K gear bag consists of, you may have guessed it, 5,000 cubic inches of storage space. Constructed with a 1000D Cordura outer shell and a 400D Nylon Packcloth internal shell, #10 YKK zippers, Nylon webbing, and all metal components. Four external zippered pockets can be used for smaller items you may need quick access to. This gear bag is a lifetime bag and constructed to last decades of heavy use. Use it to store and carry hunting boots, jackets, pants, warming layers, and other bulky items.
Dimensions: 28” Width X 15” Height X 14” Depth
Weight: 3 Pounds
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1000D CORDURA
Made in USA 400D Packcloth
Made in USA Cordura Nylon Webbing
Made in USA #10 YKK Zipper
Made in USA 550 Cord Zipper Pulls
Made in USA 1” Grosgrain Binding
Made in USA 1” Metal D Rings
Made in USA 2" - 1" Metal Webbing Reducers
Made in USA 2" Metal Webbing Adjustment Bar
Made in USA #69 Nylon Thread