1" Quiver Belt
This simple 1" belt consists of (1) male and (1) female auto lock buckle, elastic webbing to secure excess webbing, and 60" of 1" Nylon Webbing. Both ends of the webbing are not sewn to allow users to cut excess webbing off. This is a simple, effective, and affordable belt option for the quiver and/or use in regular hunting applications.
One Size Fits All - Users need to cut off excess webbing
PRODUCT MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Made in USA 1" Nylon Webbing
Made in USA Auto Lock Buckles
Made in USA 1" Nylon Elastic
- Do not machine wash, use bleach, or use fabric softener on Cordura products.
- Use cold or lukewarm water, mild detergent, and lightly scrub the material with a sponge or soft scrub brush.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading. DO NOT iron or dry clean.
- Once dry, apply a DWR (durable water repellent) spray to mantain the products ability to shed water.
- Any loose threads from wear and wash should be burned and sealed with a lighter. DO NOT apply flame directly to spacer mesh, Cordura, or other Nylon fabrics. These fabrics will melt and create holes in the product.
- Machine wash warm or cold and tumble dry low with mild detergent. Fleece products can also be air dried. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. DO NOT iron or dry clean.